How many of you have been eating less meat or cut it out all together these days? If you watch my stories, you know I have been doing that and playing more and more with recipes that don’t include meat. Not 100% meat free yet but I’m working on it.
I’ve used some of the new ingredients to make this healthy lunch recipe that you can meal prep and reheat through the week for lunch. (You’ve probably seen me meal prep this in stories) It’s so yummy and the whole family will love it.
Life’s recipes all include ingredients that come together to make something bigger right. Well the Shop Rite brand is now Bowl & Basket, and it includes a delicious collection of ingredients and thoughtfully crafted food that have premium taste. If you have a Shop Rite stores near you, visit them and check out this new line. I’m loving everything the collection offers and I know you will too. Find more info at ShopRite.com
- 2 cups Meatless Ground Beef (see prep)
- 1 Large Spaghetti Squash (see prep)
- 1 bag of Bowl & Basket Spinach
- 1 cup Tofu
- ¼ cup Oat Milk
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- 1 tsp Onion Salt
- 1½ tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- Bowl & Basket Avocado Oil
- Dairy Free Cheese (optional)
- Meatless Ground Beef:
- In a medium sauté pan add 2 tbsp Bowl & Basket Avocado Oil with onion and garlic and cook on low heat for 2 mins. Add meatless ground beef, 1 tsp pink himalayan sea salt and all the dried/powder seasonings and cook on medium heat til cooked through and resembles cooked ground beef. Set aside.
- Put the whole squash in the microwave for 10 minutes to allow easier cutting. Once your squash is done in the microwave, cut in half, remove seeds, put on cookie sheet and drizzle with Bowl & Basket Avocado Oil. Bake in the oven at 350 for 40 - 45 mins or until done. Remove and cool for 10 - 15 mins then scrap out the squash and set aside.
- Vegan Ricotta:
- Combine in a blender and blend tofu, oat milk and ½ tsp pink himalayan sea salt. Set aside.
- In a vegan buttered pie dish, put 2 to 2½ cups of spaghetti squash (depending on pie dish size) Next pour over the vegan ricotta. Then layer on the meatless ground beef, then a layer of Bowl & Basket Spinach and last, pour over the spaghetti sauce. Topping with dairy free cheese is optional.
- Bake at 350 for 35 mins. Serves 6