Did you ever have a drink at a restaurant and thought to yourself “ehhhh that’s not so good…I could make this better”. Recently we went to a really nice tapas restaurant and ordered a red sangria. It’s such a tasty yet simple cocktail to enjoy in the winter months. This one was pretty much blah….so tasteless it was useless to even drink. So while at the liquor store we found the inspiration behind today’s cocktail recipe. We’ve been a fan of Ole Smokey Tennessee Moonshine but never tried the blackberry flavor, so alas it was time. With a splash of this and a cup of that, we are sure you will love our new favorite Sangria recipe we put together after lots of taste testing. It’s soooo yummy loves!
- 4 Oranges and 4 Limes
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of Ole Smokey Tennessee Blackberry Moonshine
- 1 cup Triple Sec (orange flavored liqueur)
- 2 750 ml. bottles of quality red wine (we used a cabernet sauvignon)
- In a glass pitcher combine all the liquid ingredients. Next pour in the sugar then squeeze in the juice of 2 limes.Stir. Right before serving or a few hours before, cut up 2 of the oranges into round slices.
- Next cut up the remaining 2 oranges and 2 of the limes into small triangle pieces. Put all this fruit into the pitcher as garnish before serving.
Now all you have to do is have a fabulous party!
The gold female viagra fda approved bar is from Target and is very reasonably priced.
The gold bottom foiled glasses are from World Market.